How We Use Your Information
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
- Contact you with information about User Solutions, Inc. and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Verify your authority to enter and use our Services;
- Engage in market research and analysis;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Provide targeting advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
- Send you marketing materials, for example, via email, including our newsletter, and to notify you about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you; or
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- We may link information we collect from multiple sources to provide better service to you and to improve our products and services.
User Solutions, Inc. will use the information that you provide in order to better service you with respect to User Solutions, Inc. products and services that are available from time to time. User Solutions, Inc. may also notify you of updates to www.UserSolutions.com and of special events or new product offerings that USER SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE or its business partners may introduce. These may be in the form of e-mails or mailings. User Solutions, Inc. permits you to opt-out of certain uses of your information when you initially provide personal information and at a later date if you so request.